How to earn £5 worth of reward points for you AND your friends...
Do you have a friend who doesn't already shop with Orchardcards.co.uk, but might enjoy our range of cards?
There are three ways to introduce them, once you have logged in and clicked on the "Referred Friends" link in the "My Account" section of our website:
- Type your friend's name and email address in the appropriate boxes in the “Refer a Friend” section and press Send - they will receive an email from you saying how lovely OrchardCards is, and that they and you will earn a reward of £5 if they make an order of £20 or more. OR
- Simply copy the link from the “Refer a Friend Link” section and email it to anyone you choose. This link is unique to you, anyone who discovers OrchardCards through it, and spends £20 or more, will earn themselves and you a reward of £5. You may post this link anywhere and it will work in the same way. OR
- The last way is to use the automated “Share referring link” which allows you to share your referral link using Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest and other social networks. The rewards are the same.
To help you keep track of which friends have placed orders, scroll to the bottom of the "Referred Friends" page for an overview of those you have introduced, and their order status. Whichever method you use, the rewards are the same:
- For any first valid order placed by referred friend, you earn: 500 points (equivalent @ 1p to a future discount of £5)
- For any first valid order placed by referred friend, your friend earns: 500 points (equivalent @ 1p to a future discount of £5)
- Minimum order of goods for referral points to be awarded: £20
In addition, OrchardCards customers automatically receive 5 Reward Points for each £1 they spend, on every order they place. This is equivalent to an on-going 5% loyalty discount.
To check your Reward Points balance, please log in to your Orchardcards.co.uk account, and the balance will be displayed, both on our home page and in the bottom left-hand corner of the shopping basket page (if you already have items in your basket).
You can decide whether to use your reward points each time you order, or to allow them to accumulate over time to generate a larger discount against one particular order.
To spend some or all of your Points, click on the Reward Points section on the right hand side of the checkout page just above CHECKOUT SECURELY and type the number of points you wish to redeem against your current order into the box, and click the "Apply Points" button.
If you enter more points than are required to cover the cost of your current order, don't worry - the system will only deduct the amount required from your balance, and the remainder will be re-credited to your account.
Please note that:
- Each Reward Point is equivalent to a 1p discount against future orders.
- Reward Points cannot, at this time, be used to cover our delivery charges.
- The Points cannot be transferred to another account, and they have no cash value beyond the discount off your subsequent orders.
- If you place an order, receive Reward Points and then subsequently return goods for refund (for whatever reason), your Reward Points balance will be reduced appropriately.
Terms and conditions:
- You must be an existing OrchardCards customer, and must have made at least one previous order from OrchardCards in order to refer us to someone else.
- Your friend must spend over £20 on goods for their order to qualify for the reward.
- Your friend must make the purchase using the email address you have given us.
- It must be your friend’s first OrchardCards order.
- This scheme has been set up in good faith by OrchardCards to help spread the word. Abuse of the scheme will not be tolerated.
- Customers who setup an additional email address (or addresses) purely for the purpose of recommending the additional email address (or addresses) in order to benefit from the reward points under this scheme, will be, at the sole discretion of OrchardCards, excluded from participating in this scheme.