A pack of 5 Beautiful EASTER CARDS illustrated with a pretty painting of springtime hares by Lucy Grossmith for just £2.99.
London Landscapes illustrated by James Scudamore, and taken from his original Acrylic Paint artwork.
Click here to see our range
FAMOUS BRITISH SPORTING VENUES?
To be in with a chance of WINNING £25 worth of Orchardcards.co.uk goodies of your choice, can you name these four famous, British, sporting venues, taken from this beautiful card by Richard Partis? (and just for fun…can you name the main sporting events that are held there?)
Simply email us your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ‘Famous Sporting Venues’ in the title of your email.
The lucky winner will be drawn at random on Wednesday 9th April 2014.
Stephanie Armstrong with her caption “We al-pine for ‘off piste’”
Congratulations to Stephanie, £25 worth of Orchardcards Cards of your choice are now hers.
Also a big thank you to everyone who sent in their hilarious captions, and follow the link below to have a look at all the captions entries that were sent in: http://www.orchardcards.co.uk/news/?p=1928
- “Oh dear I thought you looked ‘tree’mendously ‘piste” – C Williams
- “We al-pine for ‘off piste’” – S Armstrong
- “Any port in a storm eh Nigel?.. I’m missing my wife too old boy “! – C Taylor
- “Look, I know you like to express your love for the environment, but there is a time and place!” - C Barker
- “That’s what happens when you fart!” – M Slater
- “This is what ‘appens when you Engleesh try to be ski instructors in our French mountains” – M Akel
- “Carving your skis and carving a tree are two completely separate things” – A Tapley
- “Frankly Eddie, unless they’ve added a new discipline called ‘Holding onto a fir tree the longest’ I think your hopes of a gold medal at the Scochi Olympics are pretty much zero.”- J Long
- ” I told you not to take that short cut to the bottom , but would you listen ?” – P mckenna
- “Off-piste again, you’re such a pine in the arse!” – A Walsh
- “When I said ‘race you to the tree-line”… – J Samson
- “You never told me you could yodel !!!” – P Hallam
- “Critics of the Sochi Olympics may have a point eh Eric?” – S Carr
- “Oh Dave!!!…Been on the Piste again?” – R Martin
- “I HAVE HEARD OF A TREE HUGGER BUT THIS IS JUST RIDICULOUS!” – D Upton
- “I know your new to outdoor activities but this is skiing not hang gliding !!!!!!!” – P McKenna
- “WHEN I SAID TO YOU TOMORROW PISTE ……. I MEANT PISTE AS IN SNOW ” !!!!!!! – P Stirling
- “At least you’re at the top of your peak” – O Goddard
- “If you wanted a tree hugging holiday you should have said…” – L Viljoen
- “Did Dave fall or was he piste!!” – Y Graham
- “There is an easier way down” – J Walker-Gartside
- “Are you taking the ‘piste’???!” – S Smith
- “That’s the last time you tell me to trim my bush!” – E Chester
- “When you said you wanted to get close to nature, I didn’t think you meant it so literally”! – A Nuorto
- “When the ski lift broke, Mick and Bob had to use their initiative” – Anon
- “I told you not to trust the Sat Nav” – J Pagett
- “DONALD WAS ALWAYS ‘PINING’ FOR SOMETHING TO HUG” – J Mills
- “Snowplough to parallel skis in one small jump!” – A Mai
- “I told you to bring the SatNav” – H battle